Woohoo! Thank you Prescott Courier readers for choosing The Frame and I for best frame shop in Prescott!
We couldn’t have done it without you. Framing for you is what makes happy!
Overall, the 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards involved a total of 4,377 local businesses nominated by Courier readers. Readers nominated their favorite businesses in a variety of categories, including Food and Dining, Local Shopping, Arts and Entertainment, Automotive + RV, Just For Kids, Professional Services, Recreation, Health and Wellness, Home and Garden, Pets, and Bars and Nightlife.
We at the Frame and I are thrilled and honored to have been chosen by Daily Courier readers as the best frame shop in Prescott! It’s humbling to know you love us as much as we love you <3
We’ve been happily picture framing in Prescott since 1984! The Frame and I was opened originally by Joe and Joanna Hensley. They hired Ida and Kathleen, who bought the business from Joe in 1998. Kathleen has since retired, and Ida is running the show now with her talented framer staff.
- Our staff members are, from left to right:
- Francine Hackerott, Design Star 2014 winner, master woodworker, and Tru Vue frame competition winner;
- Ida Kendall, owner, artist, and uber experienced frame designer
- Russell Johnson, MFA, talented painter, Customer service par excellence, and frame shop manager;
- Lacey Wood, painter, printmaker and creative frame designer!
Voting by Courier readers ended Friday, May 24, and more than 42,000 votes were cast. The winners were solely determined by votes from the readers.
All winners, like last year, celebrated at an event in July. We had a great time! You can tell by our smiles 🙂