We Are Hiring!
Rare opportunity! We’re hiring!
Looking for someone to join our team of creative professionals here at The Frame & I, an award-winning picture framing shop and art gallery in beautiful downtown Prescott, AZ.
Some of our long term staff are leaving and we need a new picture framer/picture frame designer to join us! This doesn’t happen that often because most staff stays on our team for years at a time.
We’re willing to train the right person, but if you have these skills it’s a big plus:
- Working with the public in sales; specifically high end artistic design and consultation
- Gregarious, curious, and able to work with people from all walks of life
- High standards of quality
- Picture framing
- Glass handling
- Artistic experience
- Reasonably adept at measuring and doing fractions
- Reasonably skilled with computers; we use automated mat cutting equipment
- Ability to be flexible with weekly schedules
- Photoshop skills a plus but not necessary
The details of the job:
- Starting wage $19/hr with monthly and quarterly sales bonuses and increase at 3 months based on advancement in skills and knowledge
- Learn real world skills like picture framing, woodworking, design, art conservation, glass handling, automated and manual mat cutting, display boxes (shadowboxes), handling fragile, old, and/or original artwork and collectibles, and more
- Work 4 days a week
- Paid vacation and holidays
- IRA matching opportunity
Submit your resume online or drop it off in person at The Frame and I. 229 W Gurley, Prescott, AZ. 86301
New Employee Application Form